Managing finances for your business isn’t always a walk in the park. Sometimes it’s the opposite. As a business owner, you should think about when is the right time to get help. Keep reading to see if any of these apply to you!
- You have a growing pile of business receipts and inputting them is the last thing you want to deal with.
- Categorizing your business expenses gives you a headache.
- Rather than keep receipts, you use your bank statement to track your business transactions.
- You want to save more money on business expenses.
- Regularly tracking all the paperwork for your business (i.e. following up on invoices due, filling out and submitting payroll docs), make your eyes cross.
- Every year during tax season, compiling the business statements for your accountant is a royal pain in the butt!
- When asked how much inventory your business had at the end of last year, you give your accountant your best “guesstimate.”
- You save money by doing your own bookkeeping, however, you end up spending AT LEAST 5+ hours each week by DIY.
- You are starting a new business and want to get your paperwork & record keeping started off on the right foot, but feel overwhelmed about all the things you have to do.
- You want to see the bigger picture of your business finances and be more strategic, but don’t know where to start.
If you said ‘YES’ to 3 or more of the statements above, you should consider bringing on extra help to keep your business transactions & paperwork buttoned up. Though there is a cost associated with hiring a bookkeeper, there is nothing like the peace of mind you will get knowing that your records are current and in order, without having to figure it out on your own.
Check out a list of our services for ways we can help you 🙂